With the Love of God,
from Disease and Suffering
Yonsei Institute for Global Health fulfills and spreads the Mission of Yonsei University Health System
Prof. Yong-Beom Park, M.D.,Ph.D.
Director, Yonsei Institute for Global Health
Welcome to Yonsei Institute for Global Health website.
With the honorable achievements and efforts, Yonsei University Health System pursues to be the world No.1 leader of medical treatment and patient care. At the same time, our institute will also continuously spread our knowledge and experience to the international society in the field of healthcare and medical service.
In order to fulfill our mission, YIGH commits to accomplish the visions as below.
- (Medical Mission) To allow all staffs, alumni, students feel connected as one spiritual community, we continue to operate various medical missionary services to medically less sophisticated regions and countries and train professional medical missionaries.
- (Education) To contribute to the mission of YUHS by establishing a superior system that fosters creative and collaborative professionals following the core values of YUHS.
- (Unification & Health) To contribute to the unification of the Korean peninsula by practicing research, education, cooperative projects that helps to improve health of North and South Korean citizens.
- (Global Development) To guarantee universal health and improve health inequalities throughout the world through international cooperation activities.
Each center fulfills the mission of YIGH by intimately communicating and collaborating and establishing a original Severance system based on their professional knowledge and experience.
- 42 Countries
- 812 People
- 32 Education / Training Projects
- 26 Social Contribution Projects
- 22 ODA Projects
- 6 Cooperation Projects
- Projects :
- People :