In order to participate in medical hands-on practice at our institution,
1) The training department must approve it beforehand.
2) Your training period must be longer than 6 months.
3) You must complete the SIF-PC course before your start your clinical training.
4) After you complete the SIF-PC course, you must participate in the clinical training as an observer for 2 months to apply for medical hands-on practice.
The following documents are mandatory in order to apply for permission of hands on medical practice to the Ministry of Health and Welfare of Korea
1) Copy of Passport : must be valid for more than 6 months from the hands-on practice application date
2) Recommendation Letter Sample Download It must include a signature or stamp of a government organization director from your country(Ministry of Healthor the government organization that is in charge of issuing your medical license), your name, your medical license number, date of birth, period of clinical experience, and details of your training in Korea.
The government organization must be in charge of issuing your medical license. ex) Ministry of Health, Medical Council. Hospitals run by a government is NOT applicable.
3) Proof of Employment (3 years or above) : Official documents in English that proves that your clinical experience is longer than 3 years
4) The following documents to provide information on the school where you achieved the primary medical degree from:
1. copy of primary medical degree
2. Both original version and authorized English translations of: -Curriculum -Syllabus of the major courses you took -School regulation that includes information on admission, special courses, etc. -Guidebook that includes information on the school’s faculty and environment of clinical practice
Application of International Scholars
Review of Application Documents
VISA Application (if applicable) & Verification of immunization status (mandatory)
Payment of Training fee (2 weeks prior to starting date)
Arrival to Korea & Beginning of Training
Severance Academy, 5th floor of Central Administration Building (Funeral hall building) 50-1, Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul 03722, Korea